Mirah More: Up Close And Personal



Today on Up Close and Personal We are having a wonderful next rated musician. 



Introduction
Mirah More           I am Mirabel Joseph who hails from Enugu State. I was born and brought up here in Lagos. A student of Muson School of Music Onikan. Born on the 20th February. 

What’s your profession?
Mirah More           I am a singer and song writer and a part-time model
When did you start Music professional and why?

Mirah More           I started my music career in the year 2016, it is something I have always wanted to do. I have always had this keen interest for music since childhood.

What is your music source of inspiration?
Mirah More           I get inspiration from my environment, the things I see, hear and people around

How many tracks have you done?
Mirah More           I have done four tracks but are not out yet for my fans and lovers of my music.

Among all your tracks which is your favourite and why?
Mirah More           Mu favorite is Juma, it reminds me of good times

Whom among the top artiste would you like to collaborate with and why?
Mirah More           Tiwa Savage, her sound is authentic

If you would date a celebrity who would it be and why?
Mirah More           Kizz Daniel. He is good at his craft

How often do you perform and where?
Mirah More           I perform weekly, at various places offshore and here home in Nigeria, I perform anywhere like events, clubs and many other places

Are you in a relationship?
Mirah More           No I am very very single, not available
Apart from music what do you do?

Mirah More           Huh…….. ok apart from music I dance because it eases my stress and I get this fun vibe while dancing

What is your worst moment?
Mirah More           Hmmmm…. That when I lost my grandma. She was so close to me.

What is your happiest Moment
Mirah More           Oh no! not yet I haven’t met my happiest moment yet

Who is your role model and why?
Mirah More           Oprah Winfrey, she’s inspiring and her story do

How has the journey so far been?
Mirah More           It’s not been easy but I will say it’s worth it

Do you get enough support from family and friends?
Mirah More           Yes, my family has been in supportive and friends very encouraging.



Thank you for your time Mirah More, we here at UberTalks wish you all the best in your quest for success…God bless you always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That's what you call an upgrade! Russian billionaire unveils his £260m superyacht which is 300ft high, has eight floors and an underwater observation room - replacing his measly £190m boat