Uwatricia - Up Close And Personal



Today on Up Close and Personal We are having Uwatricia




UBERTALKS - Please introduce yourself
UWATRICIA – My name is Osula Patricia Ebuwa. I am also known as                             Uwatricia, I am from Edo state, a graduate of The                             University Of Benin where I studied International                             Relations & Diplomacy.


UBERTALKS – What do you do professionally?
UWATRICIA – I am a gospel singer


UBERTALKS – How long have you been sing professionally?
UWATRICIA – About 3 years ago, I started my journey into singing the                                  gospel year 2015.


UBERTALKS – What inspired you?
UWATRICIA – My inspiration was a vision from God, in fact it is my                                   calling and a gift from the Holy Ghost


UBERTALKS – How many tracks have you done?
UWATRICIA – So far, I have done a couple and I am still working on                             more.


UBERTALKS – Which is your favourite among your track? And why?
UWATRICIA – I will say, “Heaven Says” because it encourages me                                        to focus on the positivity of life and not the negativity.


UBERTALKS – Do you have an album?
UWATRICIA – I am currently working on my first studio album.


UBERTALKS – Apart from being a gospel singer what else do you do?
UWATRICIA – I own and manage a Non-Governmental                                                         Organisation (NGO) “I Am A Teen And Not A Thing”


UBERTALKS – What is your (NGO) “I Am A Teen And Not A Thing” all                             about?
UWATRICIA - “I Am A Teen And Not A Thing” is to encourage                                             teenagers who sees themselves low and believe they                                      can’t impart to their society and my “I Am A Teen And                                   Not A Thing”  is also to curb social vices among                                              teenagers in various abuses like drug, thuggery among                                    others.


UBERTALKS – Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
UWATRICIA – I would be a global light to many broken spirits because I                             would be spreading the gospel of hope, love and Christ to                            the world.

UBERTALKS - Thank you for your time Uwatricia, we here at UberTalks wish you all the best in your quest for success…God bless you always.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That's what you call an upgrade! Russian billionaire unveils his £260m superyacht which is 300ft high, has eight floors and an underwater observation room - replacing his measly £190m boat