Yes!!! Sanctified Sylars has debut his praise jam "Baba I Thank You" | Now streaming on Spotify https://spoti.fi/3AaSlpD @iamsylars #BabaIThankYou

  


It (Baba I Thank You) is finally out and the wait is over. Jump on your feet and let make la loud noise to whom has made it so.


Exodus 15:2

“The Lord is my strong defender;
he is the one who has saved me.a

He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will sing about his greatness.”

In this understanding; Permit me to recommend to you a thanksgiving song. “Baba I Thank You”

Stream and download on any of these favorite digital media stores

Remember to Subscribe, Like and Share.

.
.

As you go forth this new week The Lord Of Host Shall Go Before You And Bring Unto You Good Success IJN.












@iamsylars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That's what you call an upgrade! Russian billionaire unveils his £260m superyacht which is 300ft high, has eight floors and an underwater observation room - replacing his measly £190m boat